Google Analytics can measure the impact of changes on a website.
It's also a great optimization tool.
If you want to get the most out of your website, you'll need to see how well it's working for you. There are many tools available; we can recommend the most appropriate analytic solution for your particular needs. We feel that Google Analytics is a good starting point for most companies that want to track user habits.
Google Analytics provides user-friendly, informative reports on the visits and visitors to your website. You can see where your users are coming from, what pages they’re visiting the most, how long they’re spending on your site, what the conversion rates are, and so on. This tool also allows you to analyze the effectiveness of your marketing and the performance of individual areas of your site. You'll also find out:
- Which pages are visited the most (and least)
- Where customers enter the website—are they coming via the homepage or deep pages?
- How customers leave the website
- Which areas of the site are the most popular
- How many pages visitors are reading, and how much time they're spending on the website
- Where the visitors are coming from—other websites, AdWords or search engines?
- Number of visitors and how many return
- What routes visitors are following through your website
- What routes visitors are following to download materials
- What exit links are being used (links to external partners, etc..)
Google Analytics is a great way to analyze your current site traffic and monitor any online marketing campaigns you may be running.
See how KW Works can help further drive sales with our online marketing services and social media integration. For routine maintenance, we offer a variety of support options right-sized for your business.